Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2017

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৬

এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার বিশেষ প্রস্তুতি-২৪
ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র
Part-1, ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন, Set-6
প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজি ১ম পত্রের Part-1 (নতুন সিলেবাস)-এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন আলোচনা করব। প্রশ্নগুলো তোমরা আগে নিজে চেষ্টা করবে। তারপর উত্তরের সঙ্গে তা মিলিয়ে নেবে।
Set-6
2. Read the passage and complete the table below. 10
I was past caring now. So I ordered coffee for myself and an ice cream and coffee for her. ‘You know, there’s one thing I thoroughly believe in,’ she said, as she ate the ice cream, ‘One should always get up from a meal feeling one could eat a little more.’ ‘Are you still hungry?’ I asked faintly. ‘Oh, no, I’m not hungry; you see , I don’t eat luncheon. I have a cup

of coffee in the morning and then dinner, but I never eat more than one thing for luncheon. I was speaking for you.’ ‘Oh, I see!’ Then a terrible thing happened. While we were waiting for the coffee, the head waiter, with an ingratiating smile on his false face, came up to us bearing a large basket full of huge peaches. They had the blush of an innocent girl; they had the rich tone of an Italian landscape. But surely peaches were not in season then? Lord knew what they cost. ‘You see, you’ve filled your stomach with a lot of meat’ – my one miserable little chop- ‘and you can’t eat any more. But I’ve just had a snack and I shall enjoy a peach’.
The bill came and when I paid it I found that I had only enough for a quite inadequate tip. Her eyes rested for an instant on the three francs I left for the waiter, and I knew that she thought me mean. But when I walked out of the restaurant I had the whole month before me and not a penny in my pocket. ‘Follow my example,’ she said as we shook hand, and never eat more than one thing for luncheon. ‘I’ll do better than that’, I retorted. ‘I’ll eat nothing for dinner to-night.’ ‘Humorist!’ she cried gaily, jumping into a cab, ‘you’re quite a humorist!’ But I have had my revenge at last. I do not believe that I am a vindictive man, but when the immortal gods take a hand in the matter it is pardonable to observe the result with complacency. Today she weighs twenty-one stone.
Who/What Event/Activity Where/Place When/How long
One should get up feeling one could eat a little more from a meal (i).......................
(ii)................ would have a coffee in the morning.
The head waiter (iii)................................. while they were waiting for coffee.
The head waiter Had an ingratiating smile (iv).............
(v)... had the blush of an innocent girl.
The eyes of the lady guest (vi)... on the three francs for an instant.
The waiter (vii)... in his pocket when he walked out of the restaurant.
(viii)... would eat nothing for dinner that night.
The writer has had his revenge (ix)...
The lady guest (x)... today.
2. Or. Based on your reading of the passage, make short notes in each of the boxes in the flow-chart showing the information about the peaches. 10
1. The head waiter came up to them with the peaches 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Answer to the ques. no. set-6
2. Ans. (i) always (ii) The lady guest (iii) came with a basket of peach (iv) on his false face (v) The peaches (vi) rested (vii) did not have a penny (viii) The writer (ix) at last (x) weighs twenty-one stone.
2. Ans. Or. 1. The head waiter came up to them with the peaches. 2. The peaches were huge. 3. They had the blush of an innocent girl. 4. They had the rich tone of an Italian landscape. 5. Peaches were not in season then. 6. The writer wondered about their cost.

সহকারী অধ্যাপক, ঢাকা স্টেট কলেজ, ঢাকা

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-২

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৩

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৪

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৫

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৬

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৭

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৮

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-৯

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১০

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১১

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১২

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১৩

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১৪

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১৫

এইচএসসি-ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র-পার্ট ০১ এর ২ নম্বর প্রশ্ন-সেট-১৬




No comments:

Post a Comment