Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HSC English 2nd q5 preparation 29

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র-এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি-২

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্ন Narration

Narration
প্রিয় পরীক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজি ২য় পত্রের ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্নের Narration নিয়ে আলোচনা করব। এ প্রশ্নে একটি Text দেওয়া থাকবে। পরীক্ষায় Direct থেকে Indirect অথবা Indirect থেকে Direct যেকোনোভাবেই প্রশ্ন আসতে পারে।
Change the following speech.
Set-14
‘Will you go to college today?’ the mother said to her son. ‘No, mother. Our classes are suspended.’ ‘Then go to the market and bring some vegetables.’ ‘Let me be ready and give me money.’
Answer-14 : The mother asked her son if he would go to college that day. The son replied in the negative and said that their classes were suspended. Then she ordered him to go to the
market and to bring some vegetables. The son then requested his mother to let him be ready and to give him money.
Set-15
‘Why don’t you attend classes regularly?’ the teacher said to the student. ‘You can’t expect good results unless you attend classes as I tell you.’ ‘I am sorry, sir, I have offended you,’ said the student.
Answer-15 : The teacher asked the student why he didn’t attend classes regularly and said that he couldn’t expect good results unless he attended classes as he told him. The student respectfully told him that he was sorry as he had offended him.

Set-16
‘I’ll pay for it,’ he said. ‘I broke it, I brought the exe down careless.’ ‘But no one hits accurately every time, Jerry. Moreover, the fault was in the wood of the handle. I’ll see the man who I have bought it from,’ I told him.
Answer-16 : Jerry said that he would pay for it and added that he had broken it, he had brought the exe down careless. Expressing dissatisfaction I told Jerry that no one hit accurately every time. Moreover, the fault had been in the wood of the handle. I told him that I would see the man who I had bought it from.

সহকারী অধ্যাপক, ঢাকা স্টেট কলেজ, ঢাকা

No comments:

Post a Comment