Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HSC English 2nd q5 preparation 30

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র-এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি-৩০

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্ন Narration

Narration
প্রিয় পরীক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজি ২য় পত্রের ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্নের Narration নিয়ে আলোচনা করব। এ প্রশ্নে একটি Text দেওয়া থাকবে। পরীক্ষায় Direct থেকে Indirect অথবা Indirect থেকে Direct যেকোনোভাবেই প্রশ্ন আসতে পারে।
Change the following speech.
Set-20
“Have you cut your hair off?” asked Jim. “Cut it off and sold it,” Said Della. “Don’t you like me just as well, anyhow? I’m me without my hair, ain’t I?”
Answer-20 : Jim asked Della if she had cut her hair off. Della replied that she had cut it off
and sold it. She then asked Jim if he didn’t like her just as well, anyhow. She also told him that she was her without her hair. He again asked Jim if she was not.
Set-21
“Will you come to my house tomorrow?” I asked the boy. “We can discuss terms and conditions then,” I said. “I shall be very happy to meet you at your house. Thank you so much,” he replied.
Answer-21 : I asked the boy if he would go to my house the next day. I told him that we could discuss terms and conditions then. He replied that he would be very happy to meet me at my house and thanked me so much.
Set-22
“Could I help you, Sir?” said the receptionist. The man replied, “Sure, I want to meet the Managing Director of the company.” The receptionist said, “Do you have an appointment?” “Yes, I have,” he said.
Answer-22 : The receptionist asked the man respectfully if he could he help him (M). The man replied that it was sure and added that he (M) wanted to meet the Managing Director of the company. The receptionist again asked him if he (M) had an appointment. He replied in the affirmative and said that he (M) had an appointment.
সহকারী অধ্যাপক, ঢাকা স্টেট কলেজ, ঢাকা

No comments:

Post a Comment