Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HSC English 2nd q5 preparation 31

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র-এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি-

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্ন Narration

Narration
প্রিয় পরীক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজি ২য় পত্রের ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্নের Narration নিয়ে আলোচনা করব। এ প্রশ্নে একটি Text দেওয়া থাকবে। পরীক্ষায় Direct থেকে Indirect অথবা Indirect থেকে Direct যেকোনোভাবেই প্রশ্ন আসতে পারে।
Change the following speech.
 Set-23
Once I asked a little girl what her mother’s name was. She replied that she knew her mother’s name but she would not tell me that. She also added that she never told her mother’s name to anybody whom she did not know. I exclaimed with wonder that she was a very clever girl.
Answer-23 : Once I said to a little girl, “What’s your mother’s names?” “I know my mother’s
name but I won’t tell you that. I never tell my mother’s name to anybody whom I don’t know.” I said, “How clever you are!”
Set-24
The stranger said to the boy, “Will you tell me the way to the nearest hotel?” “Yes, I will, Do you want a residential one in which you can spend the night?” the boy said. “I do not want to stay here, but I want a meal” the stranger replied. The boy said,” Follow me.”
Answer-24 : The stranger asked the boy if he would tell him the way to the nearest hotel. The boy replied in the affirmative that he would. He again asked if he wanted a residential one in which he could spend the night. The stranger replied that he did not want to stay there, but he wanted a meal. The boy requested him to follow him.
Set-25
The writer asked Jerry if he had seen his mother. Jerry replied that he saw her every summer and added that she sent for him. The writer wanted to cry out and asked why he was not with her and how she could let him go away again. Jerry again replied that she went up there from Mannville whenever she could. He also told that she did not have a job then.
Answer-25 : “Have you seen your mother, Jerry?” “I see her every summer. She sends for me.” I wanted to cry out. “Why are you not with her? How can she let you go away again?” He said, “She comes up here from Mannville whenever she can. She does not have a job now.”
Set-26
The teacher asked the student where he was from. The student replied that he was from Nepal. The teacher again asked him how he had found Dhaka when he had first arrived. The student told that he liked it very much and he thought that the city was very beautiful.
Answer-26 : “Where are you from?” said the teacher. “I am from Nepal,” said the student. “How did you find Dhaka when you first arrived?” said the teacher. “Well, I like it. I think the city is very beautiful,” said the student.
সহকারী অধ্যাপক ঢাকা স্টেট কলেজ, ঢাকা

No comments:

Post a Comment