Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

HSC English 2nd q5 preparation 32

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র-এইচএসসি পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি-

ইংরেজি ২য় পত্র ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্ন Narration

Narration
প্রিয় পরীক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজি ২য় পত্রের ৭ নম্বর প্রশ্নের Narration নিয়ে আলোচনা করব। এ প্রশ্নে একটি Text দেওয়া থাকবে। পরীক্ষায় Direct থেকে Indirect অথবা Indirect থেকে Direct যেকোনোভাবেই প্রশ্ন আসতে পারে।
Change the following speech.
Set-30
A hawker asked Sushmita if she would buy any paper and said that he had all types of Newspapers and Magazines and requested her to take one from him. Sushmita said that she bought books but then she needed a weekly. Sushmita asked the hawker if he did not have any weekly magazine.
Answer-30 : A hawker said, “Will you buy any paper? I have all types of Newspapers and
Magazines. Please take one from me.” “I buy books but now I need a weekly. Don’t you have any Weekly Magazine?” said Sushmita.
Set-31
Jerry told me that I looked a little bit like his mother especially in the dark by the fire. I told him that he had been only four when he had gone there. Being surprised I asked him if he had remembered how she had looked all those years. He replied that his mother lived in Mannville.
Answer-31 “You look a little bit like my mother,” he said “especially in the dark by the fire.” “But you were only four Jerry, when you came here. You have remembered how she looked all these years?” “My mother lives in Mannville,” he said.
Set-32
The mother asked her son if he would go to college that day. The son replied in the negative and said that their classes were suspended. Then she ordered him to go to the market and to bring some vegetables. The son then requested his mother to let him be ready and to give him money.
Answer-32 “Will you go to college today?” the mother said to her son. “No, mother. Our classes are suspended.” “Then go to the market and bring some vegetables”. “Let me be ready and give me money.”
সহকারী অধ্যাপক ঢাকা স্টেট কলেজ, ঢাকা

No comments:

Post a Comment