Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

PSC English p22

ইউনিট-৪, লেসন-১ ও ২
প্রিয় শিক্ষার্থী, আজ ইংরেজির ইউনিট-৪, লেসন-১ ও ২ থেকে আলোচনা করা হলো।
Read the text and answer the following questions 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Tamal: Hi, my friend! Nasreen and I are reporters for the English Club Magazine. Would you mind answering some questions?
Sima: Sure. No problem. It’s my pleasure.
Tamal: Could you tell me your name and which class you are in?
Sima: I’m Sima. I am in class 5.
Tamal: How do you spend your leisure time, Sima?
Sima: Well, I like to walk in the park. I also like to sing. My cousin lives in the
UK. Sometimes, I talk to her and her friends on the Internet.
Nasreen: So, talking on the internet keeps you connected.
Sima: That’s right.
Tamal: (to Biju) Hello! Can I ask you the same questions?
Biju: My name’s Biju and I’m in class 5, too. I love swimming. It keeps me fit. I also like painting. I’m not very good, but painting makes me happy.
Tamal: What about reading? Do either of you like reading?
Biju: I do. I often read magazines in my free time. I like magazines about sports, especially football and cricket.
Sima: Oh, I like to read, too. I love reading funny stories, especially stories of Nasiruddin Hojja.
1. Write only the answer on the answer paper.
a. What is the story about?
i. how to spend leisure time
ii. how to swim in the pond
iii. how to move in space
iv. how to recite the poem
b. Tamal and Nasreen are ------ .
i. poets ii. dramatists iii. novelists iv. reporters
c. Tamal and Nasreen are the journalists of------.
i. The Daily Sun ii. The Independence
iii. English Club Magazine iv. Bangla Club Magazine
d. Sima reads in ---------.
i. class 4 ii. class 5 iii. class 6 iv. class 7
e. Sima spends her leisure time ---------.
i. by walking in the park
ii. by singing
iii. by talking to her friends on the internet
iv. all stated above
f. Painting makes --------- happy.
i. Sima ii. Tamal iii. Biju iv. Saima
g. Biju reads in ---------.
i. class 4 ii. class 5 iii. class 6 iv. class 7
h. Biju loves---------.
i. reading ii. writing iii. swimming iv. both i and iii.
i. In free time, Biju reads ---------.
i. magazines ii. novels iii. dramas iv. short stories
j. The sports Biju likes are ---------.
i. Golf ii. Football iii. Cricket iv. ii and iii.
অধ্যক্ষ প্রচেষ্টা ক্যাডেট স্কুল, ঢাকা

No comments:

Post a Comment